Prime Intention of the Blog

"People without children would face a hopeless future; a country without trees and wildlife is almost as helpless".

I still remember my childhood days when I used to visit Dandeli a place where even my father started his professional career and also where my most of the relatives were staying.Even though I never brought up in Dandeli no one could stop me to go there since it was just two hours journey from my native. And during every visit I used to get the scoldings from my father and relatives since I used to spend most of the time in forests than in house.So as I grown up my visit to Dandeli became very less except twice or thrice in a year since I became busy with studies but always I had in my mind that I should contribute something to these magnificent forests which inspired me a lot to fall in love with the Conservation.So it is just an attempt from my side to create awareness to save these magnificent animals and landscapes they exist in.If this blog contributes in a small way to achieve this goal I will be the most happiest person in this world.
This blog mainly focuses towards conservation activities in and around Dandeli-Anshi Tiger Reserve.This blog doesn't provide any information regarding tourism and its related activities in and around Dandeli-Anshi Tiger Reserve.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dandeli-Anshi Tiger Reserve Forest Guard Bags Second Prize at IISC Bangalore

Another pride has been added to Dandeli-Anshi Tiger Reserve.Now it is not because of any Conservation Issues but because it has made its Significance by participating and bagging award in the National Level conference.
                                       My best friend and Dandeli-Anshi Tiger Reserve's well known Forest Guard Mr.Chandrakant R Naik along with Kritika Gunaga,a High School student from KHEP School,Ambika Nagar have attended a Conference "Wetlands,Biodiversity and Climate Change" held at Indian Institute of Science,Bangalore from 22-24 December 2010.Both have given a Presentation on "NAMMA GRAMA"(My Village Biodiversity) and bagged second prize for this.

2 comments:

  1. Is the only Man have guts;because when we are in
    rescue operation of Ramanthker(superitendent)Who falls in kandakundi water falls by mistake,he helped us a lot.he is best friend of me.

    ReplyDelete